We are excited to welcome you to the family! After nearly 60 years the Ballinger family is retiring. They have worked tirelessly, 6 days a week, for many years to earn your business and loyalty. They felt it was important to hand off responsibility to another local, family-owned company. That is where we come in.
We are Air Capital Waste, a locally owned, family business. Mark and April Raccuglia, the owners, have lived in the Wichita area since 1989 and are lifelong Kansans. They have been in the trash business since 1997 and look forward to the opportunity to serve you. We hope you will trust us with the opportunity to earn your business, and ultimately, your loyalty. April and I are committed to providing you with timely communication about upcoming changes and how they will affect you. We will be sending out information via mail and email, as necessary. However, to get you this information as quickly as possible, we will also be posting reminders and additional details on our social media channels. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram @AirCapitalWaste as well, we can be found on NextDoor.
Thank you for this opportunity to earn your business and your trust! We are excited to be serving you, serving our community, and we look forward to working with you for years to come!
Mark and April Raccuglia
- Please have carts at curb by 6am within 2’ of curb and at least 2’ from any other object (including overhanging objects)
- Have the opening of the cart lid facing the street
- No bungee straps or tie downs on the cart lid
- Not responsible for personal carts or containers
- All bags or personal containers must weigh less than 35 pounds
- 95-gallon cart may have up to 10 extra bags weekly
- 65-gallon cart may only have what fits inside the cart with the lid closed
- Payment is due on the 1st of the month
- We bill quarterly or annually
- If payment is not received before the 10th, a $5 late fee is assessed
- If account balance not paid by the 15th, service is suspended, $20 disconnect fee is assessed and cart will be removed
- All accounts cancelled or closed will be assessed a $20 disconnection fee
- Pay on-line or submit requests via the website aircapitalwaste.com
- Account number and invoice number needed for initial account set up.
- Online at aircapitalwaste.com with credit or debit card
- You will need the account number and invoice number to register
- Autopay with credit or debit cards
- Can be set up online or over the phone
- In person with cash, card, or check at 5720 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67219
- Mail in a check to 5720 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67219
- Over the phone with credit or debit card
- CLOSING SOON: The office at 405 N Baehr will be closing soon. Please remit payments to 5720 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67219
- Online Banking: Some banks offer online banking. If you choose to pay this way, please update your account number.
- Will my service day change? We will be combining our routes where Ballinger and Air Capital Waste overlap. This may cause some customers’ routes to change. Before we change your service day, you will receive another letter from us with more specific information.
- Will my rate stay the same? Most of Ballinger’s customers have similar pricing to ours. We do not plan to do an across-the-board rate increase. However, some of Ballinger’s rates have not been adjusted to compensate for increased labor and fuel costs so it is possible that some customers may see an increase.
- Will my cart change? Yes, eventually. We will swap out old-style polycarts for new carts that are compatible with our automated side load trucks. These new carts give us the flexibility to use different types of trucks in your area should the need arise. We have already started this process. Our long-range plan is to eventually swap out all carts over the next year. With the number of customers and the broad area that Ballinger served, we will be making cart changes in “areas” as we adjust our routes. The magnitude of this process prohibits us from doing individual cart swaps as all our manpower is committed to the “big picture” plan of doing it by area.
- Can I keep my old cart? The polycarts are obsolete and will no longer be used.
- Where do I send my payment? Please send payments to 5720 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67219. The 405 N Baehr office will be closing soon.